Bring Life Back to Your Dry Damaged Hair with Moroccan Oil



 A lot of us put our hair through so much over the years. Dyeing, bleaching, teasing, straightening... it really takes a toll and we are left with dry, brittle, damaged hair that is hard to manage and embarrassing. This is exactly where I was until I tried the Moroccan Oil on my hair. A stylist friend of mine recommended I use the Moroccan Oil and seriously, it was like a magic potion for my hair. I washed then towel dried my hair, used a very small (dime size) amount, rubbed it in my hands and applied it to my hair using the most on the ends which were very damaged. Then I used my hot air brush (you can use a blow dryer as well) and I was completely shocked by the results. No lie, my hair is amazing after using the Moroccan Oil! I wish you could feel the difference. It went from lifeless, dull straw to smooth and luxurious silk. If your hair is in bad shape like mine was and you've tried pretty much everything else out there... give Moroccan Oil a try. It works!




No comments:

Post a Comment